Sunday 19 June 2016

A year on..

So its officially been a year since degree show which is scary. Mainly because its a time that i have been trying to figure out what i want to do and where to go from here... i started making a website after i left but it just didn't feel right so i left it. I have been working full time since graduating from Grays which has taken up a lot of my time. In my spare time which is not much i still do photography. I take images i want to take, no projects just things i enjoy and appreciate. Things are starting to come back to me now and i am beginning to enjoy the idea of starting new projects, but firstly i am finishing the website i started, eventually! One thing i learnt through my four years at Grays is projects can't be pushed you need to be enjoying what you are doing and time is important. Very important! This time out from deadlines, projects and the art school environment has made me more eager to get back in to it.

I have been putting images up on to a website called view bug link provided if you would like to have a nosy.

http://www.viewbug.com/member/lindsaychalmers

 I enjoy looking at others photography and taking my own for fun. Now i want to get back in to serious work and start producing work again. This has kept my artistic side awake while not doing much but still participating in something.

Now its time to start back at it. I am excited and always getting inspired.

Keep an eye on here and there will be a lot more posts coming soon as i develop the website and start working on the art and photography again.

Oh and link here for my site that is using my artwork for designs for scarves etc. May be of interest to some.

http://shopvida.com/collections/voices/lindsay-chalmers

Hopefully many exciting things happening this year.

L.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment